- 1.1 “PxBee” refers to the legal entity that develops and provides PxBee products and service, i.e. Chengdu Everimaging Science & Technology Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as “PxBee”, “we”, “us” or “our”.
- 1.2 “Personal Information” refers to all kinds of information recorded by electronic or other means that can identify the identity of a specific individual or reflect the activities of a specific individual independently or in combination with other information.
- 1.3 “Non-Personal Information” refers to the processed anonymous user information that cannot identify specific individuals and cannot be recovered, such as data that does not allow direct association with any specific individual.
- 1.4 “Cookie” refers to small data file that is stored on your device. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. We use information collected from cookies to improve users' experience and the overall quality of our service.
- 1.5 “Clear GIFs” (also known as “Web Beacons”) are used in combination with Cookies to help service operators understand how visitors interact with their service. A Clear GIF is typically a transparent graphic image that is placed on a site. The use of a Clear GIF allows the service provider to measure the actions of the visitor such as opening a page that contains the Clear GIF.
2. Non-Personal Information
- 2.1 Cookies
- 2.1.2 Some Cookies are necessary for certain uses of the Service, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide many features that you need to use the Service properly. These Cookies, for example, allow us to operate our Service so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Service content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Services.
- 2.1.3 We also use functional Cookies and/or Cookies from third parties for analysis and marketing purposes. Functional Cookies enable certain parts of the service to work properly and your User preferences to remain known. Analysis Cookies, among other things, collect information on how visitors use our Service, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third-party advertising. Advertising Cookies assist in delivering ads to relevant audiences and having our ads appear at the top of search results. Cookies are either “session” Cookies which are deleted when you end your browser session, or “persistent,” which remain until their deletion by you (discussed below) or the party who served the cookie.
- 2.1.6 You may configure your browser or device to block Cookies, including Cookies associated with our Service. However, you also understand that our Service may not function correctly with Cookies disabled.
- 2.2 Clear GIFs
- 2.3 Device Information or System Information
- 2.3.1 If you visit our Service through website or mobile application, we shall receive and record the device related information you use (such as device type, operating system and its version, device settings, device identifier, time zone and language, software version number, browser unique identifier) according to specific permissions you grant in the software installation and use.
- 2.3.2 The purposes of the Device Information or System Information includes: 1) identifying the user’s using habits; 2) automatically matching user’s system language; 3) decision on service adaptation to some older devices or systems; 4) helping developers locate the errors in the software; and 5) improving the Service of website such as access speed etc.
- 2.4 Log Data
- We may save information about your registration or log in PxBee. We may automatically record certain information about how you use our Service (we refer to this information as “Log Data”). Log Data may include information such as a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, date and time of login/logout. We use this information to administer and provide access to the Service. Such information will be guaranteed to be under control of PxBee. We shall protect such Log Data through both technical and administrative means to prevent the risk of loss, improper use, unauthorized access, disclosure or changes.
3. Personal Information
- 3.1 Collection
- When you use certain PxBee Service, we may require you to provide Personal Information. Personal Information may be collected in a number of ways. Typically, we may prompt you to provide Personal Information that is necessary for a certain Service to be performed.
- 3.2 Storage
- As permitted by applicable laws, your Personal Information is encrypted and securely stored in the place where PxBee is located.
- 3.3 Use
- 3.3.1 If you use PxBee as a platform to sell or buy a license of copyright protected works or to participate in any artwork competition, we may require your personal information in order to identify you as the source of the artistic work, in compliance with applicable laws.
- 3.3.2 If you require us to contact you through a specific means of communication, you need to provide for example your account identifier, name, address/zip code, telephone number or email, according to the means of communication that you have specified.
- 3.3.3 If you agree to participate in our market research activities in order to provide better Service for you and other users in the future, you may need to provide some additional information (such as your gender, age, nature of your organization, etc.) that is necessary for the market research.
- 3.3.4 When you use our customer support service, we collect your correspondence in order to build up a public knowledge base, which will be available to all users of the Service. Your correspondence will most likely not be used verbatim, but paraphrased in FAQ format.
- 3.3.5 Should any other Service require your Personal Information, PxBee will use it with your prior consent.
- In general, PxBee will not transfer your Personal Information to any third party. Notwithstanding, as far as permitted by applicable laws, such information, as a whole, may be inherited, transferred, or taken over by PxBee’s legal succession in a merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
- 3.5 Deletion
- 3.5.1 You are entitled to request us to delete your Personal Information, except for the following circumstances: 1) your account has been identified to commit illegal activities; 2) there are completed or ongoing transactions of copyright licensing in your account; 3) your account has outstanding debts or unresolved disputes; 4) PxBee is requested to keep your Personal Information according to relevant laws and regulations or the requirements of judicial or administrative authorities.
- 3.5.2 You can delete your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand that we shall delete your personal information within the period regulated by applicable laws after verifying your identity.
- 3.6 Disclosure
- 3.6.1 You should understand and agree that we may disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement authorities in the event of assistance to prevent, detect or investigate criminal activity.
- 3.6.2 When provided with notification of copyright infringement, we may reveal registration information of the seller to the licensee, copyright owner, judicial or administrative authorities.
- 3.6.3 If you participate in an artwork competition or your entry is shortlisted/granted prize, PxBee and/or the competition sponsor may publish your name/username and some other limited information such as your city of residence, according to competition rules.
4. Compliance with Laws in Other Jurisdictions
- If you are residing in other countries/jurisdictions, we will make our best effort for you to exercise your rights pursuant to your local data privacy legislation, so far as it’s not in conflict with applicable laws of the People’s Republic of China. Send us an email at email@example.com requesting to exercise your rights.
7. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- 7.1 Governing Law
- 7.2 Dispute Resolution
- 7.2.2 You agree that Disputes between you and PxBee will be resolved by binding, individual lawsuit and you waive your right to participate in a class-action lawsuit.
- 7.2.3 Unless you and PxBee both otherwise agree, the lawsuit shall be under the jurisdiction of a People's Court in Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, People’s Republic of China. PxBee shall not be liable for any legal fees and/or other costs incurred prior to receiving complete notification of the claim.