Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started?
- If you believe we’d make a great team, simply sign up to our affiliate program through ShareASale. We will be in touch with you as soon as your application has been approved.
- What affiliate networks does PxBee work with?
- We are working exclusively with ShareASale at this time. You can sign up right now and become an affiliate partner. You won’t even have to register a new account if you are already partnered with Fotor on ShareASale.
More collaborative affiliate platforms are coming soon.
- What are the most profitable niches for PxBee's affiliate program?
- PxBee is a stock photo marketplace connecting the creative community of Fotor with professional and amateur photographers worldwide. Blogs, and websites in the creative arts, Social Media, Printers, Advertisers, Graphic Designers, Digital Asset Management, Stock Photo sites, and photographers would be the perfect partners for PxBee’s affiliate program.
- How much can I earn as a PxBee affiliate partner?
- It depends on how much traffic you generate and how engaged you are with your audience. You will receive a 5% commission whenever a customer you referred purchases a photo.
- How do I get paid?
- Payments are processed by Check or Direct Deposit through ShareASale. Follow the link below for more information on payment:http://blog.shareasale.com/2014/04/04/affiliate-payment-faqs/
- How do I get affiliate banners and links?
- Once your affiliate application is approved you’ll be give an access to banners and links in your PxBee affiliate dashboard.
If you are unclear about any aspect of our affiliate program, feel free to contact us at